Emerald Contact Centre (ECC) is a unique contact center, based in Waterford City, focused on providing superior customer service support and building strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients provide networks of health and investment information to our customers around the world, who are part of The Agora Companies. Customers can purchase supplements & health products, books, newsletters, attend seminars and receive free electronic newsletters on topics of interest to them.
We now have a vacancy for a permanent full time Shift Supervisor / Specialist Manager within our team. The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the Contact Centre in order to deliver on quality and efficiency metrics, coach, develop Customer Solution Specialists (CSS), and manage the day-to-day operations of the Contact Centre.
This Supervisor will work on a rotation ranging from: 1-9pm, 3-11pm & 5pm to 1am Monday to Friday
- Call Quality, Call Observation and Feedback:
- Monitoring and observing each CSS job performance on a regular basis
- Coaching and Development:
- Providing feedback to CSS’s regarding their work to help the employee become more knowledgeable and proficient, making use of all available systems, tools, training, and reference materials.
- Agent Performance and Schedule Adherence:
- Review of historical and/or real time reports from the call management system on a daily basis to manage schedule adherence for their team
- People Management:
- Deals with occurrences of absence & punctuality whenever they occur. Liaising with the management team regarding appropriate action.
- Ensures open lines of communication across the business and informs employees, where appropriate, of changes within the business as directed by management.
- Report Review
- Reviews reports on a daily basis and signs off on exceptions as required according to establishes guidelines.
Requirements & Competencies:
- Previous coaching / advisory experience – 3 – 5 years
- People Management / supervisory experience – essential
- Previous customer service experience.
- Third Level Qualification – Business, HR, People Management or Coaching – desirable
- Strong organizational skills, sales, customer service an interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and technical
- Able to handle personal and confidential information
- Able to deal with personnel under circumstances requiring tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment.
An excellent package is available for this role including but not limited to Competitive Salary and Employer Pension Scheme,
Interested and qualified applicants please submit CV and cover letter to Emma Reynolds HR Director –