Emerald Contact Centre (ECC) based in Waterford City, is focused on providing superior customer service support for our clients. Our clients provide networks of health and investment information to our customers around the world. Customers can purchase supplements & health products, books, newsletters, attend seminars and receive free electronic newsletters on topics of interest to them.
We are currently looking for a Programme Owner, on a permanent and full time basis, based in Waterford, reporting to the company senior management team. The primary function of the Programme Owner is to act as a business partner between both call centres and our clients. This role will involve daily interaction with our US counterparts.
The Programme Owner will act as the liaison for our worldwide call centres and its business clients. They will be required to circulate accurate information regarding client’s accounts, and to align client’s business needs with ECC/TCC services. The Programme Owner will be required to make real-time decisions based on thorough knowledge of our client’s products, services and processes.
This person will require significant knowledge of client’s products, services, subscriptions and billing practices. The successful candidate would be our clients’ subject matter expert on customer services and be able to promote established ideas and business solutions that we can provide to support our clients businesses. This person will be solely responsible for all aspects and performance of the programme.
So what are the main responsibilities?
- On-site and remote, direct client interaction including training, meetings, gatherings, workshops, and seminars
- Develop thorough knowledge of client’s products and services
- Analyse data to identify and forecast client trending
- Create realistic and actionable items for client
- Deliver business solution recommendations to client through effective use of internal data such as tasks and high level KPI reports
- Utilize testimonial tasks
- Create reference material to communicate product specials, promotions, changes, etc. for Customer Solutions Specialists
- Develop client monthly recaps and quarterly business reviews
- Participate in client monitoring sessions and call calibrations
- Compile and deliver affiliate data for initial account set up and forecasting
- Work within Operations to deliver what is required by the client
- Demonstrate energy, empathy, and problem solving skills while delivering outstanding service to our clients
- Others duties as related to the position
What do you need to have?
- Experience in a client management facing role – this is an essential requirement
- Experience in managing others – this is an essential requirement
- Ability to motivate and lead team in an ever-changing business
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Responsive with the ability to deliver results on time & in a professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communications skills including diction, grammar and tone
- Able to handle confidential information
- Self-motivated strategic thinker, who is able to react and adapt as per the clients circumstances.
- Upbeat, consultative demeanor, combined with a high energy level.
Note: this role is primarily supporting US clients therefore the US working hours / shift will apply.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, Defined Contribution Pension, onsite free parking, and regular wellbeing initiatives in a relaxed environment.
Interested and qualified applicants please submit CV and cover letter to
Carrie Rockett, HR Generalist at email@example.com
CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST
Emerald Contact Centre (ECC) based in Co. Waterford, is focused on providing superior customer service support for our clients. Our clients provide networks of health and investment information to our customers around the world. Customers can purchase supplements & health products, books, newsletters, attend seminars and receive free electronic newsletters on topics of interest to them. ECC employs people who are incredibly driven and passionate about providing outstanding service to the customer. Our Customer Solutions Specialists are responsible for providing quality customer sales and service via phone by utilizing exceptional communication skills.
Strong attendance, performance and adherence to policies are not a desirable, they are an essential here. We take this seriously. In return, we can offer a relaxed environment, supportive managers, open door policy, along with a competitive salary, pension scheme, free onsite car parking, employee reward incentives and many employee wellbeing initiatives such as ‘Office Yoga’.
What you will be doing:
- Using existing procedures to solve routine or standard customer inquiries; receives instruction, guidance and direction from others as needed;
- Navigate through appropriate customer service systems and tools in a timely manner while servicing the customer (CRM application is the primary tool);
- Maintain quality scores and call center metrics;
- Inform customers of promotions and new or upgraded products;
- Explain product options and related charges clearly and concisely;
- Maintain a high level of first call resolution and quality assurance.
What we need from you:
- 1-2 years prior customer service experience – essential
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent)
- Strong verbal communications skills including diction, grammar and tone – essential
- Ability effectively and clearly communicate with customers under circumstances requiring tact and diplomacy
- Self-motivated, upbeat, consultative demeanor, combined with a high energy level
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to navigate multiple applications / systems in several environments.
We have part time & full time positions open
We would like to think we are a nice place to work…. some days are busier than others but isn’t that all part of the journey
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org